The Texan News Service actively encourages user comments on our news stories. We are dedicated to the users of our site and our goal is to maintain a user-friendly conversation that is both respectful and informative. All comments are moderated by a team of Texan News Service staff. We ask that you follow the below guidelines if you wish to participate in the conversation:
- To ensure that Texan News Service remains to be a civil atmosphere, some comments may require approval before users of the site can see them. This means that some of your comments may not immediately appear. A staff member will review your comment as soon as possible.
- If you see a comment that may not abide by this policy, any user may flag a comment for review by a moderator. This helps us to remove bad content in a more timely manner.
- Please do not misrepresent yourself or spread misinformation. Commenting on this site is a privilege that we hope can encourage a civil conversation. Please help us make our site a valuable place and as enjoyable as possible.
- The Texan News Service does not allow violent or hostile behavior as part of our comments. If you endanger or otherwise threaten the physical or mental well-being of anyone who is the subject of the article, or a fellow commenter, your comment will be removed immediately. Any credible threats will also be reported to law enforcement.
- Any information such as an address, phone number or other personally identifiable information should not be shared.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns please contact us on our Contact Page.